J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
heh...funny but I don't know what moon would have to say about that!

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
BAH!
Think your funny huh? Your first post on the board and your making fun of the webmaster. Probably not the wisest thing to do...

Anyway, that pic is like 4 years old!

For those of you that didn't see it already, I just updated that page, so you don't get to see the old picture
The one on that page now is a recent picture...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the page by clicking on the MISC bar on the left of the screen, then I clicked on "Old site design". Near the bottom of the page, if you clicked on your fiance's name, it went to that site.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Here's what really happened. I was browsing through your site in the computer room at university when I stumbled upon that picture...my friend happened to see it and said you looked like the kid from home alone...it was kinda funny so he signed up as rice_killer just to say the home alone kid thing. Don't even listen to what he says, him with his brand new ugly 4 door cavalier that his daddy bought for him...spoiled brat...

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
It's obvious who the loyal member here is...don't even get me started on that.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I may not have been a member of the site as long as gunman, but I'm loyal to Cavaliers and I plan to keep mine till the day I die, even if it is a 4 door 2.2 liter.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Uh, being loyal to moon and being loyal to your car isn't the same thing. The point is, I wouldn't just start insulting the guy like that.
By the way rice_killer, you know as well as I do that your car would get killed by mine in a race.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes you would insult the guy like that because it was you who first considered posting it on the site but you were too chicken to do so. As for racing, your car may be faster than mine, but I'll eventually do something to make it faster...maybe japanese stickers, or reclining the seat back.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Hmmmmm my idea to insult moon? Don't even get me started on that. We both know you were the one who came up with the home alone thing...and keep adding japanese stickers to your car, i'm sure they'll cut your 1/4 mile time by about 5 seconds...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First of all, YOU asked ME who he looked like, and second, read about a guy whose car was rated at like 15 seconds for a 1/4 mile, then the only modifications he made were to completely cover his car with japanese stickers. You couldn't see a speck of paint, and he did the 1/4 mile in 9.6 seconds.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Ah man, don't be a riceboy on top of being a stupid liar...after all, you do drive a cavalier.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
Anyway...all this just to say, this bum Jay is trying to ruin my good name on this message board...don't listen to the guy moon. This could go on forever since he's sitting at the computer right beside me...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not trying to ruin anybody's name, I'm just trying to make one for myself. Is that so wrong? ......................................................RICE SUCKS!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
No, I don't blame you for trying to make a name for yourself, but saying I said stuff I didn't about moon aint the way to do it...

goddamn...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.