J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am getting the diza kit and I was wondering.... if I get the kit can I still lower my 1991 cavy?? if so how much can I lower it.??? :lol:
please help, I respect all imputs.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
whoops input :lol:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how low is all your guys cars? Not what brand of springs, but how low, cause I want to know how low I can lower my car.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What is Baggit? :lol:

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for you suggestions. I don't know how much money I have to spend right now. I'm getting my buisness license in 8 days and then I'm going to see how much I can get with the money that I have.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hey Kraig, I wish I could have cought you sooner but hey, I live in Washington. Spokane, Wa in fact. I was curious if you heard about a club here in Washington, Idaho and Oregon called J-Body Northwest? If you haven't you might want to consider becoming a member. There are a few people in your area that have local meets and then there are some monthly meets also. Our website is at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jbodynorthwest/. Check us out and get to know other Jbody owners in on the Pacific Northwest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.