J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok... My mufflers shot.

Im thinking of goin a little ricy on the new one.

Does anyone know how to get a nice deep sound with the exhaust. I want one of the performance mufflers like most civics have. (the one that looks a apple juice can)

I want a deep sounding sound. like the fast and furious cars. \

Do i just have to get the muffler and weld it on to the pipes or do i have to get all new pipes.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
i gotta magnaflow and it sounds GREAT.. it doesn't sound like a honda or anything.. its a sound of its own.. its awesome... check out my reg for pix of my exhaust or my site.. one of em's got em...

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
go on ebay and pick a muffler you like. all striaght thru muffler sound almost exactly the same. i recommend you get a resonator tho. i did and my exhaust doesn't pulse or fart at all. it's just a nice deep tone while cruising but when you open it up the car sounds pissed off.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
im getting a dynomax super flow ss muffler, prety much a traight pipe in a box ;) it has a great sound to it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I didn't do anything for my car to have that "deep aggressive" tone, but with as much gas as it's burnin off to get anywhere i would think it would be a little louder....

but uh,
I'd get a magnaflow over a flowmaster....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.