J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

Owned my vette for about 4-5 years, all original.
Black exterior, Tan leather interior, black canvas soft top, LS-1 345hp engine, 6 speed manual transmission, posi rear-end, dual power sports seats, Pioneer touch screen DVD/VCD/MP3/WMA/CD with remote, custom C5 sub box / JL audio 10" subs, two amps (Rockford Fosgate/Kenwood) Dual zone electronic climate control, traction control, F45 adjustable ride control, tilt, cruise, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, run-flat tires.

138,000 kms
Was:
Asking $28,000.00 certified and e-tested. $27,500.00 as is with valid e-test.

Now: Asking $22,000.00 as is, just bought a house and getting married soon.
email me at [email][email protected][/EMAIL].

Thanks
stangboy11[/b]

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
138,000kms where did you rack up so many miles?..I hardly ever see vetts hitting the 90-100,000kms max...let alone 132,000kms.

Duro

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
duro5341 said:
138,000kms where did you rack up so many miles?..I hardly ever see vetts hitting the 90-100,000kms max...let alone 132,000kms.

Duro
One thing I've learned is that you need to drive your car to enjoy it. One of my buddies paid 75 grand to have the car sit in a garage. What's the point??

Never driven in the winter, but when spring hits, you need to take advantage of it. I've seen C5's with well over 200 k.

Don't worry about the k's....just drive it, if you love it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
stangboy11 said:
what's going on over here? the price of this machine is negotiable. :wink:
I think that the problem is that you are trying to sell a late model Corvett on a website designated for J-bodies. The price is a steal, but most of the people driving older V6 J-bodies can't afford the insurance of a C5, no matter how good the price is. I'm not trying to talk trash 'bout your ride, but you would have better luck through kijiji.ca, or the Auto Trader. Good luck with the sale.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Heck most of the people on this site can't afford their own insurence on their J-bod... Much less anything else. There are only a handful of members on this site older than 25 or so. Most of the members here are still in college (heck high school for a good portion) Money is not readily available to most.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no offence taken guys,

I have it listed in kijii, but not autotrader. Thanks for the input, I'll leave it on the sight anyway.

I may be listing my IROC as well, I'm sort of getting out of the scene.

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
stangboy11 said:
duro5341 said:

Duro
One thing I've learned is that you need to drive your car to enjoy it. One of my buddies paid 75 grand to have the car sit in a garage. What's the point??

Never driven in the winter, but when spring hits, you need to take advantage of it. I've seen C5's with well over 200 k.

Don't worry about the k's....just drive it, if you love it.
So true. Free bump for thinking like I do. :lol:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
I can't believe this thing is still not sold :eek: free bump for a nice car and good price, if I had the money I would grab it :D GLWTS did you try autotrader?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
macneil said:
I can't believe this thing is still not sold :eek: free bump for a nice car and good price, if I had the money I would grab it :D GLWTS did you try autotrader?
yep, put in the trader once in the winter, didn't get much from it. I dont' think it's a good time to sell, the economy isn't doing so well. People tend to save during a recession.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.