J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the 94 Z24 bumpers for sale. They are white, minor damage, nothing that a thumb size piece of bondo will fix, but they prob will need repainting. Also have a set of AR rims with tires, but 2 are bald. And the orginal rims for sale, no tires on those tho. And soon to be added are the side skirts. Sorry about no pics, but i will have to get them later.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure how hard it is, they prob fit exact but not sure. I'll pm you with shipping and a price that i can think of. Not sure how much to sell for, was looking for offers or bids. But i will exam them tonight and tell ya how much for the bumpers.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The AR rims are now gone. I am selling the stock rims for 100 right now, but the person who is suppose to buy hasn't respond, if anyone goes higher and pays +shipping, plz pm me. The bumpers right now i can't get a package to be shipping on fedex that will fix. Anyone know the size i could send them in?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.