Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting rid of all my J-body toys.

First to go is a complete Dizza Hurricane kit (W/O hood). It's ready to go, half of it was installed on the car, but I'm taking it off :cry: No time to finish my baby. I'm not sure on what the kit is worth, I've been out of the loop for awhile.

I'm thinking around $1G???

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add. I have all of the aluminum expanded mesh screening for all of the vents.

I just searched some prices.........I just realized 1G is pretty high.

So $750.00 with the vent sreens takes it. The kit is prepped and ready to go.......yes it did come with cracks, yes they are all repaired. The kit has already been test fit on my car as well.........good to go!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
if your asking 750 for the entire kit and have the buyer pay for shipping.. good luck. you may have someone local that may buy it for that much but shipping is going to be a bitch. but bump none the less.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm definately open to any offers. You guys know best. I can definately see shipping being a pain. I do remember paying quite a bit for the sreen kits though ($200.00), which I will sell seperately

·
Registered
654 Posts
How about we just let people make offers and let the guy make the sale maybe he can get $750 for it.

I think $750 for a prepped kit is a decent price, by the time i got mine prepped it was about that price and no mesh.

Good luck with the sale, i may know someone that may be interested i will find out this weekend for ya.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.