J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a TGP kit for sale. All stock parts including turbo, intercooler, rear manifold, crossover, 3.1 turbo intake manifold and downpipe. Turbo has been rebuilt but needs a snap ring.

I also have have a TGP block complete with crank, rods, pistons and oil pan.
Make an offer on all.

·
Registered
21 Posts
What condition is the turbo kit? Also, does anyone know if you can make it work for a 1990 Z24? I remember reading that its doesn't fit right in or anything but i would like to know if it will work with a few tweaks! Also, could we see some pictures?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With dail up loading pictures is a pain in the a$$, but I will email pictures to you who have requested.

$200 is for just the turbo kit. I'll take $100 for the block.

The condition is probably better than expected, these are not new in the box parts. They are in pretty decent even though they are 18 years old. Still good enough to use. As stated the turbo was rebuilt but needs a snap ring. The intercooler has a few bent fins and could use some paint. The intake could use some paint or polishing. As all the crossovers it has a small crack at the turbo flange, very easy fix.

The trouble with the fitment is the tranny mount. It sits where the crossover and turbo meet. You will have to make the mount smaller.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.