J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone would be interested in my Cavalier if I put it up forsale. Im not sure as what to ask or anything... I have A LOT of time and money into it. As many of you have seen the custom work done for interior wise and stereo system. Im debating on what to do with it. Pics and info are on the profile.

Also:
www.cardomain.com/ride/2302055

What do you guys think would be a good asking price? I have somewhere around $5,000 in the system... Let me know price wise with the system and without. Ill probably pull it if I sell the car. Not sure yet.

Reason Im thinking about selling is I found a 3rd Gen Z I want.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Your ganna get like no more then 3000$ at most. I dont even think that you will get that. Theres rust on the doors, its an auto and your in Michigan. I would take out the system if I were you because its not ganna make it sell for anymore because people dont care about that stuff, well the majority of people. Like we all have said these cars are worth alot more to us then to just a normal person. The car is 13 years old and when people are looking at cars that old they are not going to want to spend alot of money. If I had the money I would throw you an offer cuz your so close and I want another 2nd gen. GLWTS tho.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
powermatic said:
Your ganna get like no more then 3000$ at most. I dont even think that you will get that. Theres rust on the doors, its an auto and your in Michigan. I would take out the system if I were you because its not ganna make it sell for anymore because people dont care about that stuff, well the majority of people. Like we all have said these cars are worth alot more to us then to just a normal person. The car is 13 years old and when people are looking at cars that old they are not going to want to spend alot of money. If I had the money I would throw you an offer cuz your so close and I want another 2nd gen. GLWTS tho.
Yea, Im kinda thinking the same. I was just curious to other thoughts and opinions. Im going to be getting all the body work dont and what not. Maybe a fresh 3400 swap too. The only reason I have thought about selling is I am getting an '09 Camaro when they come out. I was told by my father, because I was going to buy a bike but he didnt want me to and told me if I didnt buy the bike he would get me an early graduation present..lol. So I let the bike go and what now. So now I have to plan for the Camaro.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good choice on the bike vs. Camaro. I hope they keep it very close to the concept. I've been looking for an old Honda CB to buy myself. Funny thing is my parents seem more supportive about the bike than about the Jeep I've been wanting for years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.