J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I really dont want to get rid of my car but I might have to. Its a 1994 cavalier RS with PH1 GFX, the car has very minor rust on the rear wheel well but the rockers have been replaced when I bought the car and the car was repainted about 3-4 years ago, (it has small scraches here and there).
There is 240k on the body. The engine is a 03 3400 with 62k right now and it spun a bearing, I have a stage 3 6puk copper ceramic clutch that i put in 3 months ago. New drives axle, cunuck springs, new end links, radiator. I installed GTP leather seats (heated 6 way power) The car is sitting on 01 z24 rims. the exhaust is pretty new with a new cat. bunch of other small things been done to the car.

Now im debating on selling the car as is, or to put in a new engine then sell it... I dont nkow what to do. Im in the toronto area. The car is fairly good shape, the body is very solid no rust underneeth only a bit on the back quarter. Ill post a pic today. I think the car was worth 3500-4000 when it ran good. now i dont nkow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im in toronto, I was going to put the interior together and fix and tidy up the loose corners but I ended up finding a 3400 for $500 so im going to replace the engine fix up the car then sell it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.