J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I'll see if I can get some new ones and then I'll send you mine. I'll go look this thursday.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Rick hasn't e-mailed me back yet. I can get some I just need to make sure that he will use mine so I don't have extra fenders that I have no use for. I need his address for shipping purposes also. I'm down for doing this.

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just sent this thread to rick so hopefulyl he will respond soon jimz24 yes they cant have any dents or rust not much since in fixing a fender thats only going to be used to make a plug for the molds

i think ricks shipping address is on his website so u might try that

www.racecreations.com

hopefully we can get this moving along

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
geedsman said:
man some of u guys are behind hehe

this is what they will look like

as for weight probably a good amount of difference
why?? are they made of glass or something?? if you did it to your car, why can't he use yours??

boy, i cant seem to find the post about all this info :-?

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
speedemon said:
geedsman said:
man some of u guys are behind hehe

this is what they will look like

as for weight probably a good amount of difference
why?? are they made of glass or something?? if you did it to your car, why can't he use yours??

boy, i cant seem to find the post about all this info :-?
yes the new fenders will be made of fiberglass and you cant use vert fenders becuase of the support brace when i get my new one i`m goign to cut my fenders off and reattach them under the skirt using soem metal braces i was going to get a pair of fenders for rick but hte deal i was working on fell through

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.