J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so this is what I got:

- Mobil Spec 4 Guage Amp Kit + Install (Very Clean Install, Very Happy) (150$)

- Custom Ported Box Carpeted Black to fit my 2 12" Audiobahns
(150$. This is a very nice quality box. Its VERY heavy and sounds great)

- 2 AWC12T 12" Audiobahn Subwoofers
500w RMS 92.9db Sensitivity Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils (100$)

- A8002T Intake Amplifier
800w RMS @ 4 Ohms Mono (250$ w/ Remote Bass Gain Adjuster, I have it mounted on the side of the center console, I love playin with it. I'm like check out the bass, and they're like damn those subs suck. Then I discreetly crank it to max, and their like holy fuck lol.)

And I know these aren't the best subs in the world, but man do they bump. Only thing really lacking is sound quality, but I didn't buy subs for that =P.

Tell me what you guys think.

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
No, nobody here thinks. We're all just mindless post-lemmings. :lol: Clean install... but I'd have gone with gray box carpet instead of the black.

·
Premium Member
24,384 Posts
Nice I suppose. Rather simple install. If it were me I would've changed the carpeting in the trunk to match the box and made an amp rack to hide all that spagettii wire you have going on there. But the way it was done really takes hiding the wire option out of the mix. But as long as it sounds good and your happy :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I suppose, I think it looks better that way, and I hardly ever have the back seat down........I just did that to take a picture, and all the weires are bundled together so it really doesn't look bad at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.