J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my whole headlight switch replace this morning for being and idiot and putting my fog lights on my parking lights switch and not putting a relay in there. so now i can drive my car at night time again!! but t cost me 146 dollars for being an idiot which i was going to use to buy exhaust.

·
Registered
306 Posts
hey how did you hook up the relay? you still have them running to your parking lights with the relay? i dont know how to hook up relays so im looking for a little help....how many amps is the relay?

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
He hooked them up without a relay, that is why he fried the switch. The relays are real simple to wire. Get one, probably 30 amps, in the same section as the fog lights at your parts store. All the connections are labled. I think I have one sitting around at home, so I can probably provide you more information later tonight..

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whatever you do make sure you get that damn relay and dont make the 146 dollar mistake i did!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.