J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife wanted some pics to send to her mom, so I finally got the car out after working on it since December. She did'nt want the top up, so I put it down for her. now if I can just get rid of the hesitation in the 3400, I may just put it on the street.

Attachments

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
scott0999 said:
what injectors/fpr are you using? I could burn a chip for you that would make it run better

nice cav BTW :pimp:
Motor is a bone stock '99 3400 out of a GrandAm. Stock injectors, stock fpr. EGR is not hooked up. The stock '99 EGR is bolted on it, but not connected. ECM is '93 sunbird 3.1/automatic trans. My 'vert is also running an automatic.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
blkcav_fire said:
girlracer said:
nice love the color.
Thanks. The color is actually my own mix. Depending on the light, it looks darker than it actually is. Then again, sometimes lighter.
You can see it just a lil' bit in the color with the color change. Nice touch, looks very clean for what I can tell!!!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
blackwidowz24 said:
You can see it just a lil' bit in the color with the color change. Nice touch, looks very clean for what I can tell!!!
It's clean, absolutely no rust anywhere. Underside of the car is extremely nice. There are'nt even any dents underneath that you get from being driven for 18 years. Here's a couple more shots.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I didn't think you were going to paint it blue, but it looks great! 8)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
benz88 said:
ahh, i'd paint it black so its less noticeable haha
I planned on it. Actually, I'm going to use the trim black, same as I used on the locks and handles. Still quite a few things I want/need to do to it. Maybe i'll never take it out on the road this year, just so I can get them done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.