J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I finally got some pics up of my new car. It has new exhaust , headers and air intake. I have a ram air hood that i just need to put on the car. Take a look in my registry I will have some more pics up next week.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am still debating if I want to get a body kit for the car because I like the Z24 stock ground effects, but i did get a SS style ram air hood for it. I am also thinking of getting an underbody lighting kit for itand doing some more work. I have to be careful though not to void my warranty with any of the work I do to my car.

·
Registered
953 Posts
You need to get the 02+ front and rear lips that go under the bumper. It makes the car look that much better with them on there. And also get those fog light inserts painted the same color as the car, they look so cheap not painted.

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
wckdz24 said:
You need to get the 02+ front and rear lips that go under the bumper. It makes the car look that much better with them on there. And also get those fog light inserts painted the same color as the car, they look so cheap not painted.
the front/rear lips that your talking about can be seen in my sig, but i think they require cutting 2 small slots in the bumper to install them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.