J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up the new ride today... The 13" donuts that were on it are just complete crap, so put on the 15" Z24 wheels and what a difference, the steering actually responds now. LOL... One small problem tho, the tire on the driverside rear rubs against the muffler :( I think I need either a different muffler or perhaps a different hanger for it. I am rather surprised at how peppy the Mk I 2.2L is. It's actually fun to drive... I hope to have pics of it by Friday, and if all goes well it should be all fixed up in about 2 weeks.

-Al

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
it was so hilarious, there was smoke and burning rubber smell all over the place and hes driving like nothin is wrong, people were stairing at him....lmao it was hilarious

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
I drove for about a mile with no air in my car cuz a line blew and the front tires were burning on the fenders and it smelled to bad...

And that would be just like soup to lay a raunchy fart and not say anything. :p :moon: :oops: :lol:

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
WOW that must have sucked daily, i dont thik our probelms were that bad ;)

·
Registered
6,925 Posts
soup said:
WOW that must have sucked daily, i dont thik our probelms were that bad ;)
lol didn't suck for me, I wasn't driving ;)
oh and that engine still runs, but it got removed becasue something with 1.35 more Litres of displacement is going in ;)

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, thats why I hate dummy gauges, dont know whats going on until it's too late :(. I'm thinking of just keeping the old school dash in there and putting in a set of Cimarron Gauges, (full cluster!)

-Al

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
dailydriverz said:
ha ha.. reminds me of a trip with a member who had the same kind of car probs on his first drive in his new car ;)
When its done though, it will still smoke. The tires that is :wink:

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
amancuso said:
The 1990 Cavalier VL Sedan.
Cool we ahve the same car . What color is yours? Mine is reallly coming along good. I may even get it inspected tommorow!! Ill have to take pics of it and post em!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.