Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
its nowhere near "heavily modified" :roll:

what a POS

and especially this part - "This car has a 4 cylinder engine, but it now is capable of 300 hp instead of the 200 hp it came with! The engine has been totally rebuilt!"

they didnt come with 200hp stock :roll:

oh -- and he spent 3k on the exhaust? what a dumb fuck

ok im done

·
Banned
4,055 Posts
david_315 said:
some one really stupid is going to buy that
My exact thoughts :D
and the good old four banger in there so never made 200hp
115hp max
And love how it says Mileage on ebay 91000 and you read on and its 119000
and the car has 118 XXX in the picture :D

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
its just a stupid car that hes trying to get top dollar for because he put overpiced shit on it (and even thats questionable) and its a "pace car"

pace car for what -- who knows, surely not anything important :roll:

oh and the good is gay and WTF, it has DOHC on the fender :roll:

·
Banned
3,105 Posts
Few notes:

The car is a 1991 and in the details (and I quote) "There is normal wear on the car, but this car looks excellent for being 26 years old!"

If these cars "came with" 200HP, most of you guys wouldn't be swapping in 3400s.

Shouldn't rag on it too much, the guy has cancer it says. Kinda sucks when you think about it, because he's selling all of his stuff so he can afford the treatments that give him a 20% or so chance of living.

·
Registered
11,294 Posts
eastcoaster said:
Shouldn't rag on it too much, the guy has cancer it says. Kinda sucks when you think about it, because he's selling all of his stuff so he can afford the treatments that give him a 20% or so chance of living.
if that were true then sorry to hear about that. but in all honesty I think hes using that as a sales pitch :roll:

I mean its not like I can pick out at least 10 things wrong with the auction or anything :roll:

·
Registered
3,957 Posts
Wonder if he'd race for pinks?

Meh, nevermind, the $1.45 I'd burn in gas while wasting him is worth more than his car. :-?

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
and to boot, the photoshoped an old man standing aginst the car. WTF HAHAHA. thas priceless

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
The hood looks dumb, the engine appears stock, I've got the exact same tuned performance (brand name) mufflers $80 each!! As for the cancer that's to bad if there's any truth to it at all. Pace car? More like sticker jocky!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
id be willing to bet that it has to be some sort of joke. theres no way its not.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
nice 300hp bone stock 2.2 liter.

sorry but i've never seen a cavalier pace car....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.