J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My fiance has mentioned wanting to sell his extra cars. One is a really pretty silver firebird. His brother wrecked it, the hood is bent, and think the windshield might need replacing. Some interior parts have been taken or sold, like the seats. Red vinyl.

Also, the brother mentioned owed some money, so we now have his truck also.

Oh, both vehicles run and drive.

If anyone would be interested, I can find out more for you and get pictures.

Details and pictures available, please scroll down!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in Volusia County, go to school in Daytona Beach.

I don't have internet at home, so I will go home and have my fiance write up an official list of details, and I've located my digital camera, so I'll take pictures too. Sorry I didn't have more to start with, but I saw someone else advertising a corvette, and it was sort of an impulsive thing. :)

I can note any other questions to be sure to answer tonight if you post them before 3:45 this afternoon.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Details:

1982 Chevrolet S-10
flat black
Turbo 350 transmission w/ hurst
speedstick shifter
S-10 wheels off of 3rd generation pick-up
305 w/ 194 heads and custom headers
camaro bucket seats
no a/c, no power steering
asking $700.00

1980 Pontiac Firebird
silver
Turbo 350 transmission
needs front clip including fenders hood and windshield
standard steel wheels, not Firebird wheels
seats out of a 3rd generation camaro
doors have minor damage but can be repaired
very little interior left
engine runs but the carb and radiator on it are not for sale
301 naturally aspirated
T-boned a Maxima at 55mph
asking $400.00

He also has a set of GKWeld wheels 15" that could come on either instead of rims listed for $100.00 more.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, unless he goes and puts them on autotrader, they are only listed here and through word-of-mouth that he's looking to be rid of them. I don't have a clue if he would be willing to put them on a train or however they get transported. But I don't think they'll be going anywhere too soon.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My fiance said he would be all for a road trip. We could borrow the Magnum and get a car dolly or whatever and just drive. So if you are far away, don't let that necessarily put you off. We don't mind driving :) .

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
redeyedtreefr0g said:
My fiance said he would be all for a road trip. We could borrow the Magnum and get a car dolly or whatever and just drive. So if you are far away, don't let that necessarily put you off. We don't mind driving :) .
If that is the case....

Im in for a lot more detail of that S-10. Miles, hows it run, specs of the motor/tranny, any rust, hows the interior, etc. Give me some more info on that. More pics?

How much to bring her to Portage, Mi 49002. Im seriously interested, because Ive been looking for a nice little S-10 with a v8....

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright, I'll talk to him at lunch today and have him reply here with all that information, and I can get better pictures for you by Monday, and the more specific details.

He is fixing my power-steering this weekend, and tomorrow is court day for a pretrial hearing regarding the awful paint on my poor convertible. :)

My camera can also take video clips, but without sound. If you want I can show him driving it.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
redeyedtreefr0g said:
Alright, I'll talk to him at lunch today and have him reply here with all that information, and I can get better pictures for you by Monday, and the more specific details.

He is fixing my power-steering this weekend, and tomorrow is court day for a pretrial hearing regarding the awful paint on my poor convertible. :)

My camera can also take video clips, but without sound. If you want I can show him driving it.
Alright. That works. Just have him send me some info. Then when ever you get a chance take some pics and a video walking around it or what not...up to you. No big rush. Just when ever you get some time. And good luck with the courts!! Hopefully justice is served! :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry for the long absence, we don't have internet out in the woods. Also, due to the front right off Florida's east coast, we had heavy rain all weekend. It should start clearing up a little bit tomorrow, so if it lets up enough for me to brave my digital camera to the elements, I'll be getting lots more pictures.

Also, my car has, as always, given them problems while they were trying to fix power steering, so my fiance did not get the chance he wanted to look over the vehicles (plus the rain) and give specific details on them. Again, those will be coming soon. Sorry :roll:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alright, I did get to take pictures this weekend, but- of course- the camera is sitting at home next to the door so I won't forget to take it with me. Like I did.

There are a few rust spots on the truck, but they don't look all that hard to fix to me. The interior is best shown in the pictures, but it could use nicer seats I guess. The passenger one may still need to be bolted down completely, I forgot to check that.

The Firebird I can't remember. I'll be sending my fiance to this site during his lunch hour to actually type in the answers himself instead of having to write down and repeat. :)

I have to go home after school to get a bowling ball and such for his league tonight, so I'll grab my camera too, but I may not be able to actually get the pictures up until tomorrow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.