J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, for the ones of us that own Dodge Dakotas, I've found a pretty good place to get on there and be like this place.

http://www.dodgedakotas.com

this place seems pretty kewl, and from what I can tell, I can make quite a killin making clear tails and corners for 1st and 2nd gen Dakotas ;)

I'll be making some clears for my dakota pretty soon, just gotta get some plaster or something to make a mold. Then I can make some nice tails for that sum bitch hehe :D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup I gotta 1st gen blue and silver Dakota LE extended cab. I love the truck, only problem I got with my truck is where I had the double blow out on the interstate comin home my rims were torn all to hell n I got steelies on the back.

I would drop the viper engine down in it, but I figure, why should I?? Really?? My truck isnt built for speed just looks. It's all stock but it's still only about 6 inches from the ground lol Soon as I get the money I'm goin to the junkers, found me some nice Chrylser Chromers to stick on there :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.