J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to clean out the garage. Here's what I got:

'88 2.8 engine - Complete less accessories. Has block (with all internals), heads, intake, timing chain cover, has water pump. Came out of 88 z24, 106k miles, had a bit of a rap when I pulled it out. Should be good for a rebuild or parts & pieces.

Black trunk lid off of 88 z24, has luggage rack. Good condition, no major dents.

1988 Z24 Taillights - Complete, Right, Left & Center Panel.

Drivers side door off of a beretta. Complete with glass, hinges & door panel. In burgundy. Good condition.

All parts listed above are FREE. Only catch is that YOU MUST PICK UP at my place in Sicklerville, NJ. Must be picked up SOON. I really need the space and would like to get rid of this stuff in the next week tops. Sicklerville is in Camden county, about 15 minutes southeast of Philadelphia. I'm right off the first exit of the Atlantic City Expressway. Did I mention the parts listed are FREE? :D

If you want the motor, I have an engine crane to get it into your truck/trailer/whatever.

Email me if you want anything.

- Frank
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
ill have to talk to my friend to see if i can use his truck to get the engine, is it still available, ill ask him tonight about the truck

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
If u get the engine soup Ill take the trunk lid and lights .

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
damnit, my friend with the truck went of vacation!!! i cleared it with my parents to even keep the engine in their garage!! if you still have it in a week i may be able to get down there but as of right now im shit outta luck

·
Registered
8,922 Posts
soup said:
damnit, my friend with the truck went of vacation!!! i cleared it with my parents to even keep the engine in their garage!! if you still have it in a week i may be able to get down there but as of right now im shit outta luck
If u cant get it soup i can lol :-D i told my dad and he said he'd drive down with me.

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Dont worry soup well get one from Harrys U pull It ! All you need now is a truck

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Soup, You got PM.

Everyone else..

I will give soup a few days to get his hands on a truck since he was the first guy to ask. If soup can't take it, 88cavalierz24 is next in line.

The trunk lid & tails are still up for grabs. I think the beretta door is destined for the dumpster.

If you want to set something up for the parts, please email me direct. I don't always get a chance to get on the board, but I check email all day long.

- Frank
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Like I said before Im interested in the tails and trunk lid. Let me know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.