J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1992 Cavalier Z24

car is coming w/o the system...but i has a new fuel pump...new blower motor...it needs an ignition control module to run perfect...newer spark plugs and wires...newer tires...needs body work as all of u know. 170k miles...5-speed...blue gauge lights....blue head lights...z24 third brake light...needs TLC...buyer(if any) will be responsible for pick-up

$900

Attachments

· Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks can be decieving...the body isnt in that great of shape...i guess i'll post the horrid pics...and the fog lights aren't hooked up...just need to be wired

Attachments

· Registered
5,744 Posts
damn what happend to it man, i remeber when you first got it,it looked better then the red one. but its been what almost a year since we went to school.

nice car tho imo :D

· Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
syn said:
damn what happend to it man, i remeber when you first got it,it looked better then the red one. but its been what almost a year since we went to school.

nice car tho imo :D
lol...ur joking right?..my red one was almost MINT...this one has always been worse...i fricking miss the red one like no other though.

bump

· Registered
5,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
will not drive it...and am now debating on whether or not to sell it...depends on if i get this 89 cavalier...if i do get the second cav. i will not sell this..and if i dont...this car will still be for sale.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts