J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I got a new WRX for my B day so I have no use for my Z24. So i'll see what i can get for it. My Cavi is a Z24 1989 5 spd. It's silver in colour. You can see pics in my registry. The mods i have done are the mesh grilles, dual magnaflow exhaust and a cone filter. The car has tinted windows, with a little wing on the back. The only problem with my car is that the passenger is a little banged up. I started on the bondo work but not far. The car also comes with a new front fender (not attached). The car also has no audio deck (i'm keeping mine). Interior is in pretty good condition and also comes with some blingin' dice in the mirror. I bought it in September 2002 for $3100. since then i have put in $6000 (yes, you can call me an idoit) into the car. There is a brand new clutch and tranny i got 2 months ago. There are 310,000 kms on the body with 100,000 kms on the 3.1L engine and about 3000kms on the tranny. Right now the cavi is just sitting in my driveway ready for someone to take it off my hands.

I want at least $1500 CDN for the car. Just either PM me or email me if you want to talk about it or see it. Thanks , Andrew 8)

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Pablo... you can keep the $150 and put it into your car which could use it :p

eirik... Umm.. I have no idea how you would get the car to winnipeg. I'll drive it down but that will cost you extra :wink: . Or you can have it flown or towed to winnipeg :roll:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well It was safetyed and certified last year september so you should be clear. I'm not too sure on what you need to be safetyed or certified. You need 1 front new wheel and there is a small rust hole in the trunk.

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
don't know what 1000cn is in US but the max I'll pay is 750us and I'll pay for it being shipped! PM and let me know.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.