J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright well this is it. If anyone wants this car or anything off it let me know cuz its going to the yard next satruday (9-8-07). Red in color and black interior. engine is blown. Im takin struts shocks and springs.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imthegr8_1 said:
how much for the car?
Right now I would take 500$ for the car. Like I said Im going to take the suspention from it and im guessing throw the suspention from my 90Z on it.
Also the interior is black and right now its all taken apart but its in great great shape.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fourdoorz said:
how much for the Z front/back bumper covers?
I have someone that is intrested in the kit right now but if you wanted just the front and back I would have to say 200+shipping. The front bumper cover is brand new and was painted and put on the car for about 2 months and then the car broke down and I payed 300$ for it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
brothainchrist06 said:
do you have those white face gauges and HVAC still? I want those for sure. Let me know man, shipping to Omaha, Nebraska. 68132. Thanks a lot!
yea i do still have them. I dont have anytime untill friday to go and start doing things I will let you know a price then.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
slopoke said:
how much for the entire interior, door panels quarter trim panels, dash headliner , center console etc to convert my grey interior to black
most of the interior is taken apart already accept the dash. if you were to come out and take it out i would say 200$.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Woah. Wish I would have caught this sooner. So what is all taken off of the car? What have you all gotten rid of? How does the overall body look? I need a Z parts car and/or beater...project..haha. So how much would you want if I came and picked it up? Do you have any pics by chance?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.