J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says...
Brand new 3500 valvesprings and injectors (roughly 5 miles on injectors...came from different engine)

Any decent offer accepted, no idea what they are worth, not really looking to make anything off them, just cleaning out the basement.

-=pics soon=-

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
scott0999 said:
how do the 3500 springs compare to like ls6's?
they're about the same as LS1's

the 3500 injectors won't work with the traditional fuel rail, they'd have to be used on the 3500 rail.. which is returnless.. so the buyer would need to have some kind of aftermarket FPR to keep the rail pressure.

they are 24# and IIRC they are considered Multech 3. :)

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
whitelightning2 said:
scott0999 said:
how do the 3500 springs compare to like ls6's?
they're about the same as LS1's

the 3500 injectors won't work with the traditional fuel rail, they'd have to be used on the 3500 rail.. which is returnless.. so the buyer would need to have some kind of aftermarket FPR to keep the rail pressure.

they are 24# and IIRC they are considered Multech 3. :)
Correct.

They are the M2 style... but shorter , I guess what they call M3's nowadays.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Not to thread jack here...But how well would those valve springs work with my cam? The specs of cam are in my registery any help would be greatly appreciated...

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
schlarb said:
Not to thread jack here...But how well would those valve springs work with my cam? The specs of cam are in my registery any help would be greatly appreciated...
looks like your cam is pretty mild, they'd work better than the stock 3400 ones for sure. Just from me personally pulling 3400 springs off heads, and then the 3500 ones right after that... I noticed a huge difference in stiffness. Took alot more force to take the 3500 ones off.

So yeah they'd work good. lemme know if your interested.

·
Registered
165 Posts
What are they worth to ya! Is there anyway to find out forsure what there stifness is sorry for the newb questions...

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
schlarb said:
What are they worth to ya! Is there anyway to find out forsure what there stifness is sorry for the newb questions...
77# @ 1.7" (Closed)
234# @ 1.299 (open)

Coil bind is around 1.2 or so which makes max lift around .450

Not exactly a "performance" spring but it is better than all the previous stock V6 springs.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.