J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

FS: seats, panels, etc. *more items*

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  ginobeats 
#1 ·
I've got some body panels here that I'd like to clear out, along with a bunch of other parts:

2 full sets of light gray '89 Z24 seats. Both sets are clean, no stains, grease, etc. They both have a torn driver's side seat (really small tear), however one set has been sewn and the mark is hardly noticeable. Asking $20 per seat, or $50 for a set.

A sunroof from my '88 Z24, great shape. Comes with sunroof bag. Asking $25.

2 aluminum Z24 rads, one is from an automatic car, and one is from a manual car. The auto rad Has some bent fins, but no other damage. The manual rad has some bent/broken fins, but otherwise no damage. Asking $20 each.

A full trunk carpet from my '89 Z24. Gray in colour, no stains, tears, etc. Asking $30.

2 full sets of checkerboard centercaps. Some have peeling clearcoat, but thats a fairly easy fix. Asking $20 per set.

1 full set of smooth bowtie center caps, decent shape. Asking $20

A bunch of 2.8L & 3.1L parts, such as vacuum lines, charcoal canisters, rad hoses, bolts, etc. Price depends on the part.

A rear impact bar, minor surface rust, no flaking rust or rot. Asking $20.

2 sets of Z24 sideskirt (rocker) brackets, tiny bit of surface rust, white in colour. Asking $8 each, or $10 per set.

Trunk filler panel for a 2 door. No cracks, dents, etc. White in colour. Asking $15.

Set of '88-'90 inner & outer tailights, in great shape. Asking $20/set.

3 lower brackets from an '89 & '90 Z24. Will fit '90-, '91+ seems to be slightly different but may still work. Slight surface rust, no flaking rust or rot. Asking $10 each. These hold the horn, etc.

'97 Grand Prix GTP rear struts. They should fit most 97+ W-body cars (except '97 cutlass). I'm not sure of the milage on them, but they look pretty decent and didn't bounce more than once when on the car. $50 FIRM.

'97 GTP rear sway bar, slight paint peeling, no flaking rust or rot. Comes with bushings and brackets. One endlink is broken, one is still good. $20 FIRM.

Body panels are:

NEW aftermarket L & R door skins for a 2 door, tiny bit of surface rust since they aren't coated. Asking $15 each, or $25/pair. I sprayed them black temporarily to keep them covered, but will need to be recoated properly.

NEW aftermarket L & R rocker panels for a 2 door. They are in primer already but could use some touchups due to sitting. Asking $15 each, or $25/pair.

NEW GM L & R outer hinge pillars for a 2 door. One is coated with OEM black primer, the other is bare with a tiny bit of surface rust. These pieces include the hinge pillar and A-pillar, they extend to the top rear of the door. Asking $40 each, or $75/pair. I sprayed the bare panel black temporarily to keep it covered, but will need to be recoated properly.

NEW GM inner hinge pillar panel. Should be the same between 2 and 4 door cars. Both are coated in OEM black primer. Asking $25/pair.

NEW GM right inner rocker panel, should be the same for 2 and 4 door cars. Has threaded hole for seatbelt. Coated in OEM black primer. Asking $15.

NEW GM R & L B-pillars for 2 doors, fits '89-. Top panel, has threaded hole for seatbelts. Coated in OEM black primer. Asking $20/pair. <COLOR color="red">SOLD</COLOR>

NEW GM lower rad support. Coated in OEM black primer. Asking $50.

NEW GM cowl panel. Goes under the windshield. Has slight surface rust due to being bare. Asking $40. I sprayed it black temporarily to keep it covered, but will need to be recoated properly.

All prices are OBO unless stated. I will not ship the seats and larger metal panels. All shipping charges are your responsibility. I will get pictures of items that someone is interested in, so let me know beforehand.

Added:

Full '90 Z24 bodykit. Includes front and rear bumpers, sideskirts, and door pieces. Nothing is broken or damaged, bumpers have all mounting tabs, etc. Needs to be repainted. White/silver in colour. Asking $50 for the kit, but may be willing to split up.

'91- OEM Z24 strut tower brace. Fits J-bodies up to '91. Has some tiny surface rust spots starting, not a big deal. Asking $15.

'90 coolant tank, no broken tabs, cracks, etc. Asking $10.

'90 washer tank, no broken tabs, cracks, etc. Asking $10.

'94- L & R spalsh guards, good condition, not broken. Also includes covers. Asking $10 each, $15 for both.

See less See more
#4 ·
barrok69 said:
skunkworks_zed said:
does it come with the shock absorbers too?
If you want them I'll throw them in, they are in good shape aswell.

#7 ·
skunkworks_zed said:
barrok69 said:
skunkworks_zed said:
does it come with the shock absorbers too?
If you want them I'll throw them in, they are in good shape aswell.
ok great about the shock absorber, consider it sold, i'll pm you for details

How about those door skins? how tall are they.. i have a rust spot in the middle height of my door... will those skins cover it??

#8 ·
chevyman001 said:
skunkworks_zed said:
2 full sets of light gray '89 Z24 seats. Both sets are clean, no stains, grease, etc. Asking $20 per seat, or $50 for a set.

[/b]
Can I buy 2 seperate seats? lol. I mean 2 for $40 sounds better than 2 for $50
I meant $50 for the 2 fronts, and the 2 rear pieces :wink:

I have PM'd everyone.[/b]

#10 ·
skunkworks_zed said:
chevyman001 said:
skunkworks_zed said:
2 full sets of light gray '89 Z24 seats. Both sets are clean, no stains, grease, etc. Asking $20 per seat, or $50 for a set.

[/b]
Can I buy 2 seperate seats? lol. I mean 2 for $40 sounds better than 2 for $50
I meant $50 for the 2 fronts, and the 2 rear pieces :wink:

I have PM'd everyone.[/b]
Ahh gotcha. Just seen that and thought Id harrass you...haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.