J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Snapon metric wrenches, the range is; 10mm to 19mm. BUT, no 16mm wrench. 16mm is not a primary head on our j cars anyways. They are in sound and solid condition (of course, they're snap-on). asking $100 shipped, obo, can negotiate. pictures available upon request

cody

·
Super Moderator
20,044 Posts
16mm = 5/8.

That's a pretty good price and the Snap-On wrenches are some of the best out there, If I didn't alreay have two sets of wrenches I'd probably take them off your hands.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it is, thanks. the reason i'm giving them up is because: 1. i got a craftsman set too. 2. craftsman is cheaper 3. MUCH easier to replace if broken, since sears is just down the road 4. i personally dislike the slender snap-on style 5. i got the craftsmans as a gift shortly after getting the snap-on's so the snap-on's have been sitting since i got the craftsman's and dont really have a use for two sets, (my craftsman set is also from 8mm-24mm, so its a much larger range). just my reasons, :wink:

cody

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.