J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Send me a message if you got any questions or concerns. I want to get something newer.

1992 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Ext. Cab Long Bed
350 V8 w/ 140,000 miles.
Auto Tranny ~ Rebuilt last fall.
Black/silver exterior
Grey cloth interior
4x4
Alarm

The truck runs excellent and has not let me down. It has the 350 v8 which runs very strong. The tranny was just rebuilt last fall. The fourwheel drive has been serviced every Fall. It has had a few new parts replaced. It has always had the regualar maintance done on time. Always changed the oil and used the best quality (Valvoline). I have no reason to believe that this wouldnt run another 200,000 miles...The interior is pretty clean no rips or tares in the seats. I just had the interior completely detailed and cleaned. The body is in fair shape. There is some spots under where it has rusted through, nothing really bad. The bed has scratches. The inside of the bed it pretty scratched up and could easily be fixed with a bedliner. I just put new wheels off of a newer Silverado on it also, which gave it a better appearance.
Overall it is a very nice truck and runs great.

I just got a system installed in it. I got about $1,000 into equipment. I have a Pioner DEH-P4900 deck, 2 Polk 4x6s for fronts, 2 Stock 4x6s in rear (need replacement), 2 Pioneer TS-A6982R 6x9s in boxes. Then I have 2 Sony Xplod 12s in a Q-logic box powered by a Precision Power PC2400 amp. It pounds the truck pretty well.

I am asking $3,800obo w/o system
I am asking $4,700obo w/ system
Trade + cash from me for newer GM truck??
Will Consider 2nd or 3rd Gen Z + Cash??

The only thing that I can think it needs is new tires and new shocks.

Will post pics later.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have some pics on the computer Im on right now..so Ill put them up for now. Ill put up the most recent pics, with my system and all later. These were taken like in March so I have done quite a few things since then. I have new wheels on it, cleaned the body up a bit, and a few minor things. I stripped the interior out not too long ago and cleaned the carpets and check the floors and they are solid.

SORRY, THE DATE ON THE PICS IS WRONG!! They were taken in March or April this year.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.