J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things FS:

Rebuilt CT26 turbo from 87 Toyota Supra. It was on my 2.8L Fiero and spooled great. Max boost of 10psi by 3000 rpms. A little big for the fiero but it should work great with a 3.1/3100/3400. $250

SMIC from a Nissan Skyline. It was also on the Fiero and worked great. It is used though. It could use some cleaning up. $20

Cartech/Begi 2025 FMU. Works great to increase fuel pressure with each pound of boost. I saw pressure in excess of 90psi @ 10psi of boost. It is capable of going higher or lower depending how you adjust it. Comes with mounting plate, check valve and instructions. $250 shipped

Freshly Resurface OEM Flywheel. Fits 2.8/3.1/3x00 engines with the Getrag 5-speed. It came out of my 90Z24. Im sure there are other cars it fits also. $50

All prices are negotiable. Im not giving these parts away though. Feel free to ask any questions you want. Hopefully I can sell these parts so I can start tuning the Z24.

-Joseph

Attachments

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scott0999 said:
detailed specs on the snail?

could you get more pics of the compressor/turbine sides?
Sure man. I don't know the a/r of the housings but they arent tiny. I can get you wheel sizes.

Comp. In - 1.75"
Comp. EX - 2.559"
Turbine Minor - 1.97"
Turbine Major - 2.36"

For more pics of the ct26 turbos. It's not mine but will give you a good idea of what they look like. I'll try to get some more pics of my turbo.
http://www.alltrac.net/tuning/turbo.html

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just a little bump.

I did the math and found out the trim for the ct26 turbo. The Compressor(intake) is a 47 trim wheel. The turbine trim is 70. Not a huge turbo but it would work great on a 2.8/3.1L engine. The sp. 3100 might be pushing the limit and a 3400 would be way out of range.

Come on guys, buy this stuff. I want an ostrich 2.0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.