J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys! I have a problem and I'm not sure how to diagnose it so I need some help! When I launch hard in my '88 Z24 I get bad wheel hop I guess is what you would call it. Car kinda bounces makes a nasty sound and does it until I let off the gas and take it easy. My friend told me it might be my CV joints? Or maybe my shocks? I have no idea.. I used to be able to roast the tires hardcore before this started and now all I get is freakin WHEEL HOP!! I hate it!! Help me guys!! Thanx!!

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
easy solution, be nice to your car, and it will be nice to you :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Guys... I'll be nicer to my car from now on!! Do you have a link to those bushings? I wanna replace my motor mounts with energy suspension components too. Got links to all of the energy suspension stuff for our Z?! Let me know... thanx!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HaHa.... right after I posted that I found all of the ES stuff at jbodyperformance.com.. so if I get all of these bushings will it make my prob go away?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.