J-Body Automobiles Forum banner

Fv suspension coilovers

1721 Views 14 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Mach1
Just got them today. First impressions, alot smaller springs on front. Not quite sure how the rear goes together but they have a video link that might help. Looks like plenty of height adjustment.

The lower rear mount might be too big. I may have to modify that but kinda thought I'd beef that up anyway.

It will be awhile before I get to install them. But I think they will work.

$1200 and about a month to build them.

Attachments

See less See more
1 - 7 of 15 Posts
Check out SF Racing, they make adjustable coilovers for front and rear cavalier z24 models 88-94, here is the website link Chevrolet
Check out SF Racing, they make adjustable coilovers for front and rear cavalier z24 models 88-94, here is the website link Chevrolet , I have these installed on my 92 Z24 front & back and they are very adjustable and lower more than typical lowering springs
I can take some under car pics but the car is in storage now and it's snowing (I'm in WIsconsin), when I can get it out I'll get them to you
Hi, hope these pics help. I had a local car repair place install them, and they had no trouble at all putting them in. All they said was they needed to drill a small hole somewhere. The ride is really good and they are super adjustable.
Here is the top of the front coilovers under the hood.
1 - 7 of 15 Posts