J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard some dude in the j-body.org forum talking about some body kit for the 2nd gen called the FX kit. Does anyone know anything on this?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does anyone know if these kits fit Z24's...because i was under the impression that the Z24's body molding was fitted somwhat different than standard Cavy's. I e-mailed FX and go no response. Anyone know?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey,

check out joe niderno's registry on j-body.org...

he has a 93 z with the fx and it's pretty smokin.

·
Registered
67 Posts
i like the combat spoilers, kinda showy but nice... smoooothh

peace

·
Registered
463 Posts
I own a 89Z24 and i emailed them and they said it would fit my 89 with some slight modifications.. then i wrote back and they said i have to trim where the headlights are so im not sure if i should order it ...... plus its 315.00 man thats a good hunk of change especially when i just bought a short shifter, Header, cat, aluminum wing, and tower bar at nopi nationals... for my civic

·
Registered
118 Posts
I guess I could mount the plate in the centre open part of the bumper. It'd be ugly, but hey - the law is the law

It's better than the ever-stylish "license plate in the window" look

·
Registered
599 Posts
I installed a entire Z-24 Kit (Except hood) on my RS 4-door. On the front I had to remove the plastic under the bumper to fit the Z-24 front bumper which was smaller from corner to corner.
My F/X bumper will go on alot easier now. You shouldn't have to remove the Plastic under the bumper,just trim it a little with a hak saw or jig saw. But if you do totally remove it the easiest way is to drill out the rivets.This will weaken your front end defense in a crash. so be aware. But I really didn't see that hollow plastic doing much anyway.

isaacs93cavi

[ This Message was edited by: isaacs93cavi on 2001-10-10 10:26 ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts