J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help out your fellow 2nd Gen owners.

I have sent Black Cat Customs a 2nd Gen Z24 Analog cluster for them to start designing white faced gauges for 88-90 Cavalier Z24 owners. If you are interested in these, please contact Alex Banducci at 1-866-943-8641 to express your interest. Cost will be under $100.00 US. Thank you in advance.

http://www.blackcatcustom.com

I am continuously striving to increase the look of our cars and make products available.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
no, he has a 90 and i think they chanegd in 91 for a rason, (difefrent gage positions)
unless you planned on changing the whole cluster???

that migth work, if its the same shape, the 91+ are a little rounder on the interior...

best bet is to call black-cat and express your interest... either that or buy a 91 car =)...

uhm, also does anyone know how hard it'd be to change my digital dash to Analog, i read before about changing somehitng under the hood??/
also how would i get the car's KM on the gage to match... when the guage is not in would it be easy to change the numbers on the car? cause i dont want my cars odomitor to be wrong... i would set it exactly the same as the digital says/..

i was thinking about doing this cause the digitals suck ass big time... if you could customize the colour it'd be sweet.... but i think it's impossable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts