J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
13,866 Posts
anyone know if there are blue faced gauges out there for a v6 sunbird!! i know they have them for the 4cyl gauges but i havent seen any for the v6

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not yet, unfortunatly i was cursed w/ the digital dash in my 89, ive been wanting to switch it ower but the only z's around ehre i can find all have the dig. dash. so if neone has a spare one layin around, let me know.

· Registered
1,979 Posts
I had a terrible experience with Makoto Auto Trends. They treated me like trash and tried to screw me over. Terrible customer support.

Anything they sell you can get from procarparts.com as far as I know. Please buy from them instead.

· Registered
3,057 Posts
I had very good customer support from Makoto Auto Trends. They were very fast on my dilivery, worked with me on the payment and gave me some very detailed instructions, even tho the auction said that they didn't come with them :) I'd buy from them again

· Registered
1,001 Posts
If you swap a digi guage to a analog guage will the analog guage automatically change to the correct milage or do you have to do that manually?

And is it hard to swap it?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.