J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I know that the gen 2 cav has some of the least products for performance out there. I decided that I wanted to do a few different things to my car, so I looked into custom wire mesh for the front of the car. My friend laughed at me and told me the car was too boxy, but I did it anyways, and it looks really good. So, to get to the point, I have made a replacement grill for my z24 made out of comp grade mesh. I liked how it came out, and decided that somebody should make these and sell them for all that want to put them on, so I decided I was the one for the job. I do not have a picture up today, but I'm just starting to get the word out on this, I took pictures today of the car, and am going to post them hopefully within the week. If you are interested in haveing one made for you, email me at [email protected]. I will make it custom to your design, I have several differnt designs that all look good. One design just simply replaces the grill, a slightly different design includes a cut out chevy cymbl which is replaced with the red plastic one off of a z24. This style looks very good, but is very time consuming to make due to all the percision cuts. The third style simply is wider and covers over the directionals too, the forth is the same as the third, but again with the cut out chevy symbol. I hope to soon have an example of each posted. Due to all the variations in build, I do not have upfront pricing, but will soon. so if you are even slightsly interested in wire mesh grill, email me, and I will go into more detail to your needs. Thanks

·
Registered
306 Posts
as soon as you post a picture or four hehehehe ill have to take a look at it, but im a yellow freak and ill end up painting it yellow

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm curiously intrested as well...just waiting for pictures.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well ladies and gentlemen, here is the link for the pics. I couldn't figure out how to put them on this site, plus in order to be small enough to fit on the site, they wouldn't have very good pic quality.
http://www.geocities.com/dmcdlrn/grill.html
The page will take a while to load due to the fact that they are large pictures, and are high res. Please be patient. Thanks, If you have anyquestions, reply, or email or im, or whatever...

·
Premium Member
3,895 Posts
Looks good.......I did that to my 89 at the start of the year

1 - 7 of 7 Posts