J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
hahahaha thats sweet.... hope it comes out easy. i am sure it will..... hey man..... they are teasing you..... they really want to get in your pants and for you to take them home to meet the parents. if they ain't hot run like a bitch...... meh i am pretty drunk wat do i know...... hahaha

G

·
that stuff should wash right off lol.... ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ask them where i can get some of the gray stuff..... i wanna put "honda eater" on my back window for a night

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
you gotta watch out those paint markers are hard to get off weatherstripping, and if it flakes and gets a bit on the paint it sucks to get off there too.

me and my friends have like every different color, since you have to put your numbers on your car at the drags.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
lol thats funny, look at the bright side, atleast it washes off ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Haha I have some pics just like that, I'd post them but already at my limit, pain in the ass to host them somewhere. My ex and her friend, while we were still going out, decided to surprise me one day and decorated my whole car in bright neon colors.

·
Banned
7,153 Posts
bezal said:
I wish i had girls that would write on my car sayin i'm sexy... i would take all that as a compliment. :D
Me too!!! As long as they didn't stain my white top, that is. ;-)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
yea some times that stuff is hard to get off. especially after 4 days in the sun. i am used to it those cause my friend thinks she is cool cause she writes on my car like 2 times a weak.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks like you guys had fun quinker. The girl who wrote sexy on the window is freagin hot! i'd post a picture but shed get mad. She was gettin drunk with us on sat. and i got pictures of her then. 8)

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Hey, thats some funny stuff! At least she was responsible and played the joke in a proper way by staying away from the body, and having her way with the glass :lol:

-Al.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
yet another wonderful story of how duct tape attracts the honeys!

score! :wink:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.