J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah so i got the new head put on..... and the rad fixed..... the shop took it for a test run.... ohhhhh guess what... the oil pump WENT! god damn it... i cant get ahead with this mother fucking peace of mother fucking, cock sucking, shit i'm gonna go off the edge...... so far its been 1200 bucks..... and now an oil pump........... MOTHER FUCK GRAND AMS TO THE PITS OF HELL!....... guys how much is an oil pump??...

· Premium Member
24,401 Posts
Umm ok... Breath!!!! LOL!

The oil pump should be pretty simple to change out (even simpler if you have a hoist) you should just have to drop your oil pan and right there you should be looking at the pump. Ususaly held in by 2 or 3 bolts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jesus.... dont tell me that its gonna start knocking now! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all i need is that.... mother fuck!, and you can blow these mother fuckin plastic oil pump thats on the grand ams!, if u drive over 140kph for a little wile, the pump well bust open because it cant handle it......

as said before.... MOTHER FUCK GRAND AMS TO THE FUCKING PITS Of HELL!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys... lol.. i ate the whole bottle of chill pills... lol, ne way...this car is pissin me off so bad dudes... i only drove it like twice and all this stuff started goin wrong, thanks brad....

· Premium Member
17,295 Posts
Yeah, I can totally understand your frustration. There have been a few times where I just want to blow my car up because it wont run for one reason or another. It is just easier and more pleasant to answer people's questions when they are not swearing all of the time and just going crazy about the car not working!

I hope you get it fixed soon though! :D

Brad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.