J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Goddamnit, I hate people who put motors from different manufactures in their car. Ford should stay w/ a ford motor, GM w/ gm and so on and so on. Yea, thats cool, look at me people I have a mazda but the engine says CORVETTE. Atleast take off the corvette.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Have you never seen the Monster Miata kits? Ford 5L conversions into a stock body Miata.

How about the V8 MG/Triumph kits? Insanty?

Hell, that's been done for years. There's hundreds of hot rods out there with mis-matched engines.

I'd admire the guy for doing that. That car's gotta be fast as all hell.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
i personally think its sweet as hell, who cares if its a different manufactuar? sure it probably cost him a lot to do that work but with all the money ive spent on my car doing mods and repairs and crap i could have bought a new mustang which is what id really like to have, cant part with the cavy though :pimp: im not sure how to put my thoughts into words right now but id drive that thing
edit: yeah thats sorta what i mean what the cow said down there

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
i've seen a 383 stroker (chev engine) in a older rx7 ...he had some bad traction problems hahaha

but it was still fast as hell...

i bet that mazda is damn fast...

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
topgear_z said:
That sucks :!: the sad part is he probably put more money into the mods than it would have cost for a nice respectable vette.
yeah, that's unheard of :roll:

"you coulda taken all that money and bought one of these..."

·
Super Moderator
20,045 Posts
Yeah, I've been through the whole disscussion of "With the money spent on that, you could have bought this..."

We ended up at the conclusion that you could turn a Civic into a McLaren F1, there were about 22 steps in between, though. ;)

I like what was done with that car, pretty unique and almost looks like it belongs there. Looks like a nice install from that pic.

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
i'm surprised that it fint int there that easily. it looks absolutley real but i still wanna call that it's a chop, but it doesn't look like it. that thing would be very fast.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.