J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a good cold air intake can be made in conjunction to the intake on this page. simply run some dryer vent tubing or any other applicable material from the bottom driver side ( i did it from right next to the black plasti chin spoiler), up through to right next to your intake. this gives the filter a nice cold air rush. it might also have a ram air effect, but im not sure. you could check it out in my registry on this page, but im not sure if you can really see it. my name is dirga and i have a 92 cav rs droptop. this setup works even better if you surround the filter with something to block the heat from the engine, and run the dryer hose directly into it. im gonna experiment with a folgers coffe can to see if it works pretty good. ( of course i will paint it and polish it match my custom intake tube) i update with pics and replies asap)

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
I went out and bought some hose to do this last week, but havn't gotten around to putting it in yet. When I do, I will probably update the intake how-to to reflect this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.