J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tonight went over my buddy's house again and my friend Chad was there with his beretta again....he got some new spark plugs and wires along with a cold air intake...so he tells me lets run them again..so alright i say and we line them up and take off he starte to pull away but i caught up to him and passed him and won by a car or so..then he wanted to race again and i gave him the inside lane (because there's little turn we have to go around) Off we go again but i still ended up beating him by 2 cars this time...how? I have no idea. So then Lee another one of my friends was there...He said stay here ill go get my cutlass and beat your ass!! So i wait..and he comes back pops the hood...He has the 3100 SFI V6 with Cold air intake and he had exhaust and stuff done...so he tells me he's gonna woop my ass..i said alright...we line them up and off we go (i had the outside lane) we stayed pretty dead even until i hit 3rd and the i start to pull away and i beat him by a bumper or so...All and all it was a goodnight 3 wins!!!

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
ok there has GOT to be something SERIOUSLY wrong with the other cars...you have a 3.1 auto VERT...thats good for a 17+ second run...you have a HAI which isnt helping you any...what in the hell is wrong with the other cars!?!?!?!?

*EDIT* not to mention all that stereo equipment in the trunk....you'll be lucky to get a 18-19 second quarter mile...were the other cars towing something?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.