J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I got a new toy and just thought that I would share what I have been up to on this rainy day....

picked up a 1983 Cadillac Cimarron for $500 out in Toronto a couple of months ago. it has 299,xxx kms on it and yet it still runs good. it has a couple of lil body problems. was squished a lil in the back. (side to side) but its in great shape other then that.

the engine bay looked like crap but has been cleaned on days when I was bored and had no new parts.

I have been pulling off the Cimarron parts so that if anything shall happen to my '82 I have spare parts to replace them. have been putting replacement parts on it cause its still a good car. having trouble finding parts though. have Z24 headlight section and Z24 tail lights. looking for bumpers and hood. : )

the front headlight assembly and the tail lights are already installed thus thiese photos are already out of date : S but I'll keep you all posted.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
you can have my 86 for real cheap. i need to ditch it, no room anymore. Motor fires right up. and its a convertible with good working top :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.