Registered
11,294 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
_hec_ said:
^same deal for me? :p
let me measure it might be closer to 15 feet due to "trimming"

I also have 2 stinger pro platinum blocks to break it to 4 guage and a platinum grounding bracket. I'm downgrading the system nowadays so i will be selling everything soon. oh and not to meantion the clear ground cable lol

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I got a little bit of 0guage in my car too. Power and ground going from front to the back battery.

That is a Kinetik 2000 amp Power Cell in the rear. :)

:pimp:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Run a 1500ft pull of 500 mcm and come back and tell me about 1/0. thats a little mans wire :lol: j/k tho

Def a worthwile upgrade. Make sure you upgrade the charging system while your bumpin wire sizes!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Damn thats cheap. I have a 20ft piece or there about ran the through my Jimmy and for the damn wire its like $175 w/ in line fuses and a few other things...its exspensive at circuit city....but I got it free :) Went out to the local junk yard and found it in a Blazer so I took about an hour and pulled it out along with new rca's speaker wire and everything went up to the front ""How much?" and got a response of "Free" I about shit myself..lol. Now its just sitting in my room with no use.... :( I guess I need another car..lol. The city is mad with the 6 that we have at our house...

But thats a good deal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.