J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK

does anyone know what a second gen. Z would look like with neon lights. I have kinda mixed feelings bout this so if anyone has a picture or an opinion it would help.

thanks

·
Registered
129 Posts
hmm.. i often wondered if i should... then i gave my self a good smack at the back of my head.. the undercar lights are really showy and unless u got no cops in your town dont bother... i went and asked a local cop (aka: a friend of my dads) what they do if they see a car with the under lights.. he said its a heafty fine because it disturbs peoples vision. even while parked they can ticket you for restricting other peoples vision. so if either you got tons of money, no cops, or just like looking at it in driveways dont bother. but thats just my opinion... i might just try it to piss off my dad... lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't think that is exactly right, not in Tennessee any way. I have talk to the cops in my town and they have said that as long as the lights are not flashing, then they aren't against the law. Although red lights on the front of a vehicle are. Most cops just don't want you to be impersonating a police officer. I have talked to many cops because I have a part time job at the county jail as a prison guard.

WK James

·
Registered
129 Posts
lol.. well i live in Canada.. and in B.C. thats what they say is law... u guys down in the U.S. can pretty much do anything.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Massachusetts is, from what I've seen, fairly lenient on them, though I've seen a few people get busted for having flashing blues.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sounds like an easy photopaint job. I'll see what I can do.

[ This Message was edited by: brantk on 2001-09-07 23:15 ]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well, I just can't figure out how to post a picture in here. Instead I just stuck it with the pictures in my registry entry. Don't expect a work of art.

[ This Message was edited by: brantk on 2001-09-13 13:40 ]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whoa

that actually doesnt look that bad.... i still have ta think about gettting them though. If i do get these lights i will defeintly post a picture of it.

thatnks for tha time

·
Registered
67 Posts
massachusetts has some ass hole cops, the cops in my town arn't that bad but putting lights under my car would be one of the last things I'd do just cuz i'd be too much of a puss to use em.

peace

·
Registered
221 Posts
Like Raynham cops care? I go tearing through the stone church intersection and they don't care. Taunton and 'boro are different stories though

·
Registered
39 Posts
Cops around here are dicks and do nothin but pull over teenagers, they said that blue and red facing forward are illegal, but i already have a single blue light facing forward. i'm gettin teal underbodies this winter and puttin em on in the spring. the cops can lick my balls.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.