J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok could sme one please help me out?? I am lookin for a good eclipse site I found a 90 for $800 and I want to find some stuff out about the car thanks in advance!!!

buaghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pstttttttttt buaghhhhhhh pstttttt :love:

· Registered
3,090 Posts
DSMtuners.com the have parts lists to get 350hp or 500hp. they also have a very good parts catalog.

· Registered
6,270 Posts
rollin_hard said:
ok could sme one please help me out?? I am lookin for a good eclipse site I found a 90 for $800 and I want to find some stuff out about the car thanks in advance!!!

thats a little cheap for a 90, whats wrong with it, GSX's are AWD turbos, but u have to take a good look at it, make sure the turbo spools up and the motor doesnt burn oil and the trannys in good shape, 1 clutch dump can grenade those trannys

· Registered
3,090 Posts
seanski said:
rollin_hard said:

thats a little cheap for a 90, whats wrong with it, GSX's are AWD turbos, but u have to take a good look at it, make sure the turbo spools up and the motor doesnt burn oil and the trannys in good shape, 1 clutch dump can grenade those trannys
who would buy a car for $500 and not replace then engine and trans at least? I konw that i plan to find a 1st gen GSX for cheap and drop a new motor and trans in it and go crazy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.