J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is now in primer and i decided that i didnt want to put it on my car. its a universal spoiler meaning it will bolt up to any car. Here is a picture of it, let me know if you are interested. I need to sell it pretty cheap cause i need money so pm me please.

in this picture it shows the spoiler for a civic, the one i have is exactly the same but universal and in primer.

going cheap! pm me

·
Registered
181 Posts
can u go any lower, i ain got that much to spend and i really like that its wicked cool looking

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
myztery, yes i am still trying to get rid of it, it needs a good home, my garage is cold and lonely, it wants to get out and see the world from the back of a cav. what kind of jl is it a w0 or w3 and its not blown or anything right? lol. we'' see what we can do i hate messing with you pay half i pay half shit so how about the jl and 125 shipped? if not hit me up on the pm or somethin, yurheadisonfire, hit me up man, if you can come up with a better deal its yours lol, let the bid war begin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.