J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, well these 2 bikes come up on my ass and i hear them talking about my car at the light so i figure i'll show them whats up (didnt have much expectation since i didnt know what kind of bikes they were). I roll out, hard and im spinning like hell. They pull to my side and start pulling away from me, well i finally pull it through 2nd and hit 3rd...magic button time :) I hit the button and i start to real them back in very slowly, i hit 4th and then we let off since the light was red up ahead.

They pull up and talk to me a bit and ask about my car complimented each other a bit and i recommended our shop and we were on our way again. Well a few hundred yards later one of the bikes slows down really slow, i think he was going to do a wheelie or something (they were popping them a bit when we took off from the light) then the other bike comes up extremely fast and tries to brake and locks his front brake and throws himself over. It looked horrible, this guy right in front of me just tumbling like a rag doll. He stops and gets up then kneels back down, meanwhile im braking hard as hell. I stop and ask them how the are, i look back and this car is coming with absolutely no intention of stopping, i dont think i've ever driven my car harder from a dig to get out of the way, it was close too but i went up and made a u-turn.

I park my car and run over and the guy is lucky as hell, his hands are hurt pretty bad and his knees are banged up but lucky none-the-less. We check the bike, its pretty fucked, repairable but not then and there. So i proceed to spend about the next hour with them taking him back to his place, picking up a truck and towing the bike back, it was lucky as hell, they were cool guys and they go to my school and we exchange numbers. Its unfortunate i met them this way but cool either way.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
sounds like everyone got lucky kinda bike wipeouts suck big time

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.