J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I just got back from hangin with girlracer and checking out her new ride... it's a 1985 Daewoo Maepsy HiDelux!!! Pure hotness on wheels.

LOL no, just kidding, it's just a joke. My brother photoshopped her in there but it looks real.

Hallie, if this bothers you let me know and I'll take it down... Just thought it was funny ;-)

-Al.
for further reference

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
girlracer said:
thanks :roll: don't we have better members to use pics of... like TJ in his halloween costume.
Damn where is that pic?! let me have it.. originally he was gonna put TJ in there, but the way you were positioned next to your Z made it ideal for the stock shot :D

p.s. thanks for being a good sport!

-Al.

·
Premium Member
13,848 Posts
amancuso said:
girlracer said:
thanks :roll: don't we have better members to use pics of... like TJ in his halloween costume.
Damn where is that pic?! let me have it.. originally he was gonna put TJ in there, but the way you were positioned next to your Z made it ideal for the stock shot :D

-Al.
wtf!!

How is it I end up in every conversation....

·
Premium Member
10,540 Posts
soup said:
amancuso said:
girlracer said:

-Al.
wtf!!

How is it I end up in every conversation....
atleast you know your loved

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.