J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen some cars which have changed the orange bulbs out for blue ones. Does anyone know if this is legal or not? I live in Ontario. Thanks

·
Registered
121 Posts
i live in ontario to and if your talking about the headlights the blue ones are illegal but i changed mine to white ones which are legal here in canada....i also changed the bumper marker lights to clear one also and ive never had a problem

·
Registered
434 Posts
White is much safer and better looking than colors..

<LINK_TEXT text="http://members.home.net/rebootcomputers ... 0front.jpg">http://members.home.net/rebootcomputers/new%20paint%20front.jpg</LINK_TEXT></URL>">

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I see cars with the blue lights all the time i thought that was illgal.

·
Premium Member
7,463 Posts
mmmmm blue headlights... cant wait till i get mine... (its sad when i cant afford 20 bucks for new headlights) lol

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
the blue bulbs are illegal, but if you are talking a/b hyper white bulbs that are bulb on the outside but they shine white are fine to use!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
the cops pulled me over and told me that my blue headlights were illigal and they were xenon's

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
ya they are gay I think they were just using the lights as an excuse to check my car for alcahol

·
Registered
81 Posts
I don't think you have real xenon lights because their like $1300 to get installed. You probably picked up the package that says Xenon on them but you payed like $70 for the pair of bulbs not the complete system. BMW and AUdi and cars like that have factory that is why they are legal.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
they were just the packaged ones they came with the car when i bought it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.