J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how to take out the vents in a 93 cavi, i tried to just pull them out but that didnt work so i thoguht id ask instead of doin something stupid and messing something up :lol: . thanks

·
Registered
408 Posts
I just took mine out and painted them all you have to do is Pull harder, they come right out, just be carful. I used a butter knife and pushed the rubber/vinyl (whatever it is) back and used it as a pry bar. Be careful tho. The only thing holding them in is a small groove in the plastic. Maybe someone else has a better way to get em out :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
vulcaneagle said:
I just took mine out and painted them all you have to do is Pull harder, they come right out, just be carful. I used a butter knife and pushed the rubber/vinyl (whatever it is) back and used it as a pry bar. Be careful tho. The only thing holding them in is a small groove in the plastic. Maybe someone else has a better way to get em out :)
I tuged on them with my hands, n they poped out surprisingly easy. Give it another try, there isn't much holding them in place :wink:

G

·
Pull harder................. HARDER..................<SIZE size="150">HARDER!</SIZE>

<SIZE size="100"> HAHAHAHA :lol: , dont mind me i'm half stoned...</SIZE>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.