J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey moon i wanted to ask you a question....well im most likely going to the j-body bash in august...and i was thinking that maybe i could represent your site there....i have a friend who can make me a sticker out of vinal to put on my windshield....he said he could match the design and colors but he wants me to get pemission and i thought it was a good idea to get your permission ..i dont want to infringe on any copyright laws or piss you off or somthing....let me know if its okay ....and if anyone see's the car there they can come and say hi....i just thought of that and i wanted to see if you would mind or not.....so if you could let me know i would like that very much....and if you dont like the idea just let me know i wont mind it was just a thought
later everyone

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Sounda like a totally groovy idea to me!
Go for it.
Does he need a higher resolution version of the V6Z24.com logo?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot moon ....im gonna do that thanks....he said it didnt need a higher resoloution pic ....he said he can just copy it from the site and mess with it...like size and coulor ...he works at a place where they do lettering for signs and cars or trucks so he has all the computer equipment and machines to do it properly
well thanks again and hopefully ill see some fellow v6z24.com members there

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well sifa it would depend on how big you wanted it and how many different coulors there would be ....i really cant give you a estimate unless you let me know what size ..what coulors and how much detail there would be..if you want send me a design to my email which is [email protected] and ill show it to him and ill see ...by the way where do you live cause it would be hard to send it if you live far away ...were in windsor ontario canada

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Jimmy,
How big is the sticker going to be? A full windshield banner, or smaller? What would it cost me to have him make up an extra one or two for me?
If you don't want to mail it down to the states, I could arrange for one of my friends who is going to the bash to pick it up there? Let me know, since as long as you are having one made up, it would be cool to have one for myself

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey moon ..well mine is only gonna be about 15x5 or around somthing like that it depends on how his program will make it...you cant put you own lengh but it will make the width for you cause it has to look right ......i can ask him ..im getting mine done for free so im not sure ill ask him tho.....but ill find out sometime next week when he has time he said he is really busy right now....but ill be sure to let you know right away

·
Registered
246 Posts
hey could your friend maybe make me a smaller one for the side windows on my car?? and could you bring it to the bash ill pay money
thanks
http://www.j-body.org/registry/badz24/badz24.gif</URL>">

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i can ask him..no prob.....ill see what it costs for it...you want 2 right for each window.......just so you know i might not be going to ...cause of work ...but i should be able to if i cant im realy sorry guys but ill still try to get these the only prob is he might want cash before i can take them.....he is kinda a tight ass ..he was gonna do it for free for me now he wants me to pay for the materials ....so ill see what he says ...i might see if he can make a few and ill just sell them at the bash...and ill give them up to you first

·
Registered
246 Posts
let me know too ill be at the bash

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
okay i am really sorry boys...but i have 2 problems...i cant go to the bash this year cause i have to work and they wont give me the time off...the other my friend is being a pain in the ass..he said at first he wasnt gonna charge me...then charge just for material now he wants me to pay him labour ....i dont care if i pay but he is being really stupid about this and he said that he doesent want to do that many decals..he says his time is worth money...he was gonna charge me 50$ for the one i wanted whice was about 12x6...he says its cause there are different colors..and he has to use 3 different peicese ....after he told me that i just said forget it and a few other words were exchanged and thats was it.....so everyone i am truly sorry about that false promise i guess you can call it...but hopefully i can make it next year and never know might be able to find someone else to make decals..
sorry boys
jimmy

·
Registered
246 Posts
thats ok if someone could make the pic i oculd have one made for me maybe a few more depends on how much

·
Super Moderator
7,650 Posts
Thats alright, Jimmy, I understand.

BadZ24 -
I can get you a high res, simplified version of the logo tommorrow if you want.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts