J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's been ugly up here all week and threatning to cancel the last street leagle drag races of the year.. Fortunatly today things cleared up for the most part and the rain held off long enough to give us 2 good runs.. we could have had a 3rd but the V8 boys were having troubles there first run out.. people were having a hard time hookin up due to the cold cold conditions and 85% humitity.. there was one crash.. but very minor.. a old Vega came off the line crocked and had to shut it down but it grazed the wall..

anyways my best time before tonight was a 15.9

run 1

RT - .604
60' - 2.358

1/4mile - 15.893
MPH - 86.0

run2

RT - 0.453
60' - 2.43

1/4 mile - 15.912
MPH - 86.6

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
meagainstheworld said:
good run. broke 16s at least
my baby is stock and I have been running consitant 15.9's...well enough where if I raced brakets I am sure I could hit with in .010 sec of my time every time.. I couldn't get brake into the 15.8's so I was happy when I finaly did..

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
awesome times for completely stock adam ;) i think thats about as fast as u can get stock though.. oO i'm not at liberty to state my times.. but atleast i beat chris :lol:

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
dailydriverz said:
it sort of pains me to say this, but the quickest all motor j-body is Colin Bulloch @ 14.59
but I just might have had the quickest N/A 2.8!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.