J-Body Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we'll i went to kitchener from kingston yesterday to get the gfx and hood and seats for my cav, and well i was there me and greg(ski93z) were talking about that black sunbird on here with the gold paint on the cowls of the z hood and the gold painted centers on the sunfire gt rims.

now heres where it got fucking cool.

driving back down the 401 from kitchener i saw that guys sunbird and was like WTF, i didnt even know that guy lived here, and we were just talking about his car so that was kinda weird.

then about 5 mins later i saw a white 4 door cav on the other side of the concrete devider, looked familiar but i couldnt put my finger on it.
as it went by i looked at the back...... and holy shit, it had fucking supra tails!!!!!!

so i proceded to yell and scream and make weird noises, my gf started freaking out cause she thought that the hood had flown out of the truck from the way i was going on.

holy shit i can die a happy man now, thats always been my favorite car, even thought i only saw it for a second it was like a little peice of heaven.

hey burn if you read this man, you should come down to kingston and let me take a look at the inside of that bad boy!

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ncc2000 said:
So you were in my neck of the woods eh? Cool :) And I agree, If I ever saw burn's car going by I'd do a 180 and go chase him down just to look at the car, heh..
lol man yesterday all you had to do was slow down, he was about 5 mins behind you going the same way.
that was really fucking cool seeing 2 cars from this site, especialy right after i was coming from someone on this sites house with car parts.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
So you were headed back towards TO when all this happened right? Must have been around 5-ish in the afternoon, cause I was with a friend heading up to waterloo and I decided to take the 401 to the 7/8 expressway to save me some time. You got a good eye though, I can hardly ever manage to pick out any details on cars on the opposite side of the highway. Damn if I had only gotten onto the 401 a few minutes later I might have caught him.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
prpbably alot more J's done up where on the 401 that day,there where lke 10 cars lined up on the shoulder of the 401,1 guys car started lekoin antifreeze,and poeple from JCO(j-body club of ontario) got outta there cars and stopped traffic so all of us could pull over,it was pretty funny :lol:

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
_hec_ said:
did u guys see me??there where like 10 or so JCO west members heading home at the same time
i dont think so...... but very shortly after burns i saw a red cav that was done up with a body kit and a "big red wing", was he part of your party?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.